Sunday 29 May 2016

Indonesian

Indonesian Program Presented by:

Ahmad Komara
I come from Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia. I have been living in Perth for about three years. I am a PhD research student at Curtin University, Western Australia. Back in my country, I am a government officer working for the Ministry of Finance.

Kristian Agung Prasetyo
I was born on Christmas day in 1974 in Madiun. After leaving a TAFE-level education in 1996, I worked at the Indonesian tax office for more than a decade. I left the tax office in late 2012 to become a tax trainer. I did my undergraduate degree in management at Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta and a master's degree in taxation at Curtin. Now, I am doing a PhD, still in taxation, at Curtin also.
Frederika Niken

I was born in Central Java and have been living in Papua since 2005. I am studying master of sustainable aquaculture in Curtin University. I work for Ministry of Marine and Fisheries Affair in Papua. I have learnt Papuan dancing and have attended cultural festivals in Papua. I love Papuan music, food and dance. The Papuan cultures and traditions just make me love Papuan people and the land!

Click on image to hear the program


No comments:

Post a Comment